Administrative Vacancy -- None
Please apply via OLAS (https://www.olasjobs.org/) and search for Southern Cayuga.
Southern Cayuga CSD School District is seeking a full-time 1.0 tenure track Health/Physical Education Teacher to join our team starting in the 2022-23 school year. The position is at the Jr/Sr High School level. Candidates can apply for the position via the following OLAS job board link...
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS: The candidate should have:
- Health Education and Physical Education NYS Certification, dual certification preferred but not required.
- Explicit knowledge of NYS Physical Education standards.
- Effective communication skills to engage students, parents, colleagues and the school community as a whole. Awareness and experience with technology applications such as Google Classroom.
- Creative curriculum planning design.
- A desire to coach extracurricular athletics.
Position: School Security Officer (District-wide, with an elementary school focus) -- Apply Here
- Assists the principal with the orderly movement of pupils within the building;
- Removes unauthorized visitors from school premises;
- May seize and secure illegal or unauthorized contraband brought into the building;
- Assists in the detection of problems or potential problem areas through effective communication channels with students and community residents;
- Keeps the principal constantly advised of means of establishing effective security measures in the building;
- Investigates incidents within the school and submits reports to School Principal, Police when necessary
Transportation Nurse - (RN)
Substitute Positions (Various)
School Bus Driver
Food Service Helper
Southern Cayuga Central School is an equal opportunity employer