There was an error where some school tax bills were mailed to homeowners with escrow accounts. Please be advised that if you are a homeowner with an escrow account, your tax bill was provided to your bank as well.
School Tax Collection
School taxes will be collected in the District Office for SCCS.
Options for tax payments:
- Check payments may be deposited any time in the slot located in the district office main entrance door
- An employee will accept payment, including cash, in the district office on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon only, during the collection season; no credit card payments can be accepted at the district office
- Full credit card or electronic check payments may be made online at www.taxlookup.net, additional processing fees will apply
- Payments may be mailed to SCCS, Attn Tax Collector, 2384 State Route 34B, Aurora NY 13026
- An employee in the district office will accept payments from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon on the final day of the first and second
installments, as well as the final day taxes can be accepted