SCCS School Tax Collection|
School taxes will be collected, as done in the past, in the District Office for SCCS, beginning in September 2018.
NEW options for tax payments:
For further information, please call: 315-364-7621
- Pay with credit card online through the SCCS website (Please note additional fees apply for credit card transactions)
- Check payments may be left in locked drop box just outside the district office main entrance
- An employee will accept payment (including cash) in the district office on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm only, during the tax collection season
- Payments may be mailed to: SCCS, Attn: Tax Collector, 2384 State Route 34B, Aurora, NY 13026
- An employee in the district office will accept payments from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm on the final day of the first and second installments, as well as the final day taxes can be accepted.